Here’s some suggestions of how you and your friends can engage in creation care during your time in St. Louis.
- Visit the St. Louis Citygarden for a walk with friends or quiet time with God. It’s only a few blocks from the America’s Center!
- Bring a thermos and reusable water bottle. Plus, some coffee shops give a discount if you bring your own mug.
- Attend a creation care-minded seminar to learn more about God’s world and why it matters to missions.
- Walk instead of taking a cab. It’s good for you, and free!
- Make an effort to reduce, reuse, and recycle. For instance, don’t take flyers or handouts you don’t plan on using.